I am alive and doing quite well! Just been REALLY busy with canning and house-cleaning since being home now for 2 weeks and a day! Thanks to all my family and friends who "checked" up on me during my very-uncharacteristic internet silence -this is only the 3rd time I have been on the internet since being home - see, miracles still do happen! HAHA!
The weather has really cooled down and is in the 40's at night, most of the time, not too bad during the daytime, but still alittle brisk! The fall and winter wardrobes are almost finished being put together, a few more things to drag out of storage for a good laundering! And I can hardly wait to get my fall decor out and about the house! The second floor has been whipped back into shape, the icky spiders and their webs will have to take up residence elsewhere, now! For some reason, I never noticed the spiders like this in Fl. when we still lived there, maybe it is because they can live out of doors year round and not worry about cold winter weather! and Mr. Possum has taken his final resting place in our lower yard after attempting to gorge himself in our garbage!
Ms. Kendra Kenmore from the country of refridgeration has so graciously come to live with us, after the other fridge decided he would not keep our food cool any longer. We are quite happy with our new addition!
Well, naptime should be ending shortly and we have to go into town, so good-bye for now and I'll try to be a little more faithful to my blog...er... I mean friends who read my blog!
The weather has really cooled down and is in the 40's at night, most of the time, not too bad during the daytime, but still alittle brisk! The fall and winter wardrobes are almost finished being put together, a few more things to drag out of storage for a good laundering! And I can hardly wait to get my fall decor out and about the house! The second floor has been whipped back into shape, the icky spiders and their webs will have to take up residence elsewhere, now! For some reason, I never noticed the spiders like this in Fl. when we still lived there, maybe it is because they can live out of doors year round and not worry about cold winter weather! and Mr. Possum has taken his final resting place in our lower yard after attempting to gorge himself in our garbage!
Ms. Kendra Kenmore from the country of refridgeration has so graciously come to live with us, after the other fridge decided he would not keep our food cool any longer. We are quite happy with our new addition!
Well, naptime should be ending shortly and we have to go into town, so good-bye for now and I'll try to be a little more faithful to my blog...er... I mean friends who read my blog!
0 comments:
Post a Comment