This is Sophie, she is one of Katie's homespun Christmas presents this year! I think she turned out pretty cute. Now I need to make one for Katrina - she is begging me to make her one too :)
3 days ago
This is Sophie, she is one of Katie's homespun Christmas presents this year! I think she turned out pretty cute. Now I need to make one for Katrina - she is begging me to make her one too :)
Posted by Andrea at 8:43 AM
4 comments:
I LOVE the doll!! I enjoy reading your blogs!! It's nice to "catch" up!!! Thanks for sending David a box!! I know he will enjoy it tremendously!!!
Hey girl Remember me from our little trip to Africa?!?!
Cute!! Where did you get the pattern for it? I would like to make some toys.....AFTER Christmas!
love the doll!!! I asked Katie if she wanted a doll for Christmas. . .and she said NO. . . she wants a car. . . :(
Post a Comment