Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

More family pics...

Just figuring out how to post from Picasso to Blogger, for some reason they wouldn't allow me to put all six pictures in one post (or, it could be that I just haven't figured it out yet LOL)...anyways...I was more than pleased with how they all turned out!!!

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leora Schenck said...

What a photogenic family! They are all so good!

BTW~ Thanks for keeping Daisy in your prayers.

Leah said...

GREAT pictures!! Liked them all!!

Liz said...

Hi!! I am still in the land of the living and doing much better. I have a new post about ..........we are having a BOY!! Yay! Great pictures!!

Truckin Teeds said...

You all look WONDERFUL! Too bad I didn't get my copy of the family pics when I was there. :o( Maybe I'll find them at my house when I get home again. :o)

Deb said...

I loved the pictures, I knew when they were taken, but hadn't gotten to see them yet. You all look great. Pictures are forever and to be cherished. Thanks for posting all of them.

Love, A.D.