When Jessica was up for her Spring Break, we all got together for some scrapping! I really enjoyed myself! It has been too long and I am really enjoying playing with my paper again :)
I had planned to do two LO's per kid, but ran out of printer ink, just as I started printing out Katrina's pictures, and we still haven't picked up the new ink yet.
I liked the way these came out. Once these were finished; I started and have been working on making themed card sets.
Katie enjoying a snooze on the way home, Easter Sunday.
Check out her boots (borrowed from her cousin) and the toy guitar! We all had quite a few laughs over this scene!!
My favorite scrappy site had a crisis of sorts last week - their hard drive crashed!! Major Bummer!! Once everything was up and running again, they had a celebratory sale. I made out really good :) Basically, they discounted the already discounted items by 15% more!!! My goodies should get here on Wednesday :)
Monday, April 7, 2008
New Layouts
Posted by Andrea at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment