by Jason Brewer.
1. 10 years ago I was: 17 and completely enjoying highschool :)
2. 5 Things to do today:
Clean the kitchen
Go help my MIL, who is home from her surgery
Laundry - for her and us
Take care of the kiddos
Scrapbook :)
3. Favorite snacks
Peanut Butter cookies
Chocolate ice-cream
anything chocolate
Fruit
Starbucks Mocha Java Chip ice-cream - totally awesome!!!! and on very rare
and few occasions :)
4. If I were a billionaire...
I would do all the "sensible" things: pay off our debts, invest in our children, missions, and our future... etc.
These other things would be nice as well. Pay to have our house/yard completely remodeled in a very timely fashion, buy my parents and Anglea a house close to us, build a state-of-the art scrappy space, Jaron would never have to work again (knowing him, he probably would anyways :) and buy him a convertible Ford mustang, and take long leisurely family vacations. Never hurts to dream :)
5. 3 of my bad habits
Being impatient
procrastinating
I'm sure there are more, they just aren't coming to mind :)
6. 5 places I've lived
Brazil, South America
Hobe Sound, FL
Beavertown, PA
Tunkhannock, PA
Meshoppen, PA
7. 5 jobs I've had
Daycare teacher
Babysitter
House-cleaner
Hallmark clerk - I really enjoyed it, I wouldn't mind doing this again!
Wife and Mommy
If you haven't been tagged...help yourself :)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tagged...
Posted by Andrea at 9:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Belated happy birthday!
Post a Comment