Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

5 precious little ounces

Today, I had my first ultrasound! The first ultrasound for each pregnancy is always exciting and amazing to me!
Although the tech said she wasn't 100% certain, it does look as though there are little "boy parts." (yippee) A later ultrasound will hopefully confirm that news!
Everytime I have had an ultrasound, it just amazes me how awesome God is, that He creates little human beings who at just 5 oz. are already perfectly formed from one end to the other.
Baby was mostly lounging around, but we did get to see "him" opening/closing his mouth, sucking his thumb, a tiny little heart pumping, and even a leg-stretch was included for our viewing pleasure!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

So neat! We are so excited for you!!

Deb said...

Oh that is so VERY exciting. I know you would love another little girl, but it will be so nice for you to add another male to the family. Jaron needs someone on "his" side.
Love to all there, A.D.

Jennie said...

Congrats, Congrats- give him a little tummy rub from his aunt and give my other amazing nieces a hug and kiss from me. Love you all, Aunt Angela

Leah said...

Andrea - I am very excited for you and I can't help but hope for a boy for your family!!