Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

Bits and pieces

This week started out extremely stressful and emotionally draining for both Jaron and I, but thankfully things have settled down and we had a huge answer to prayer on Tuesday afternoon!!
Spring is Jaron's "busy season" at work, so last week and this week, I feel like we haven't seen a whole lot of each other, but Tuesday evening we did have some family time outside.
We have the garden prepped for this year, hopefully next week we can at least start the planting! It was so nice to be out working in the dirt again, with my gloves on, of course :)

Jaron roto-tilling the garden, our apple trees are loaded with blossoms and just beautiful as you can see!

 

The girls and I - they weren't too concerned about taking pictures :)
 

Katie on the run. I love watching the way she runs, it is so cute!
 

Our beautiful firstborn! (This pic was actually taken last week)
 
Posted by Picasa


Yesterday my scrapbook goodies came in the mail :) Now, I just need some time to be creative!

1 comments:

phantom said...

I love the picture of you and the girls. Very cute. Sheri