Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another helping of Sugar and Spice!

Yesterday, we had my Level 2 ultrasound app. We were 30 minutes late, the place was in the middle of the city and very hard to find, think no signs and very small road signs while you're in the middle of city driving that you are not at all used to! Very frustrating! But, we made it! Finally!
I had had some spotting and they found a hematoma(4 in. blood mass) in the placenta on my first ultrasound, which is why they sent me for the level 2.
Thankfully, everything is fine, the hematoma is gone; the body usually reabsorbs it. And we are having another GIRL!!! and yes, we are excited anyhow!!

Although, I know that the baby is "human" from the beginning; for me it is just a closer bond once I know what the baby is! I think we just about have a first name picked out and are still working on the middle name!

2 comments:

phantom said...

Glad to hear that everything is fine. Congrats on getting another girl!

Jamie said...

Yea for girls!!!
Congrats on expecting another BEAUTIFUL girl!

Jamie