Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Riverside

We live about 1/2 mile from the Susquehanna River. Twice now, about dusk we have packed the girls up in their wagon and taken a little walk down there. It is so peaceful and relaxing. Jaron enjoys skipping the rocks out as far as he can and the girls like "plunking" them into the river or doing some wading (this time they were wet and muddy by the time we went home - but they sure did enjoy it!) Enjoy the pictures!









4 comments:

Jennie said...

Andrea, You sure do make me homesick with those pictures of the S. River. My family lives close by it too and I have seen it many times. Virginia Blair

Jennie said...

Hey sis, I can't wait to come see you guys next month- we will have to go down there - it looks like a blast!!

phantom said...

Sounds like fun. The pictures are adorable.

Truckin Teeds said...

My goodness! Your girls are growing so fast! I hope we get to see you soon! I miss you guys lots!