Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

3 "Famous" little gals...

At the end of July, there is an annual Blueberry Festival held in Montrose, Pa. It isn't that far away and a nice little cozy, place to visit.
We were able to go again this year and enjoyed walking around and seeing the different things.
We were almost finished eating our lunch, when I spotted the photographer close to us...I must admit my "Mommy heart" was really hoping he would notice the 3 little cuties sitting with us...he did...then my next little "Mommy wish" was that the picture would be chosen to be published in some way...I mean who could resist publishing how adorable they looked sitting there in their cool little shades !?!
...my second Mommy wish came true!! ...see for yourself how cute they look!
After clicking here click on 2008Blueberry Festival Photos and scroll almost half-way down.
(The third cutie is my niece, Emily)

0 comments: