Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Project

As if I have nothing else better to do with my time right now :) I have started this new little scrapbooking project. It has been a little over a year since I have scrapped on a regular basis. Recently I was asked to do two pages for an album and doing that brought to my attention how RUSTY I have become at scrapbooking - a real tragedy, you know :)
So this "Week in the Life" project will help me in two ways: 1. I'll be able to practice and learn the ins/outs of our new camera :) and 2. I'll hopefully get back into my scrapbooking "groove."
The "body" of this project consists of taking pictures everyday, throughout the day, for a week; along with adding the journaling with every picture. I started my "week" on Sunday and will finish up this Saturday. I am really excited about this!! Although, who knows if I'll get to actually put all of this into an album before THE day arrives :) if not, I figure I have the bulk of the work done and with doing the journaling as you go, it isn't like I'll forget why I took a certain picture!
Unfortunately, I haven't figured out yet how to upload the pics from the new camera yet, hopefully Jaron will be able to fiddle with it tonight. Of course, I'll share the pictures with you all - gives me something to blog about too :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun..hope you can do it!!