This past weekend we spent some family time playing in the dirt! I finally had a chance to get my Mother's Day hanging baskets filled. ( THANKS to my Mom and MIL who unbeknownst to the other, both bought me baskets ;) and I did put them all to good use, too!) You know they do look so much better than when they were hanging empty ;)
I love this shot!
This little beauty is hanging by our front door. This idea was inspired by a photo on Southern Living. I dare say, mine is alot cheaper ;)
Three out of the four baskets along the front. One of these days, there will be "ceiling", so you won't have to see all the beams.
Another favorite shot. Thinkin' about tinkering with this one a little in PSE (THANKS DAD) and maybe framing it. What do you think?
Hubby planted the last remaining veggie plants, we still need to get our bean seeds in, but we've had so much rain lately, the ground will have to dry out a little first.
Walking merrily :) Can't you just see those arms a swingin'?
Fresh air + sunshine = one tuckered out baby
1 comments:
nice colors. check out rule of thirds. Dad
Post a Comment