Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Long Ladies

I have been a fan of the Long Ladies, (a mother/daughter team) for quite some time now! They are so stinkin' creative, it should probably be outlawed! But, what I love the most about their site is their "whole-some-ness" (is that a word?) anyhow, you get it....


They are having a happy scrappy quilt giveaway!! I don't know how they can bear to give away this beautiful quilt, that they must have spend countless hours on! I figure if they are going to give it away, I'll might as well have a go at it, too :)



Now, there are a number of things you can do to gain extra entries, which explains why I'm blogging about this :) So would you help me out and go here and let them know I sent you? and while you're there sign up for yourself ;P
If I don't win this quilt, no problemo...in a few short days I'll (hopefully) be sewing up some new skirts for myself using their Street Fair Skirt Pattern.



It is ordered and on it's way :) Woohoo! Wonder if they sell time, too? *sigh*

0 comments: