We spent our last summer weekend with Jaron's cousin and his family. What good times we have when we are together!
Friday night we were enjoying the campfire, roasting marshmallows and just catching up when Katie let out a blood-curdling yell! I was the closest to her so I quickly went around the picnic table and couldn't see her - which alarmed Jaron! He came running and I grapped the lantern and discovered she had fallen off the bank - about a 4 ft. drop into limbs, rocks and mud!! Thankfully she wasn't hurt badly, just one scratch and a bruise!!! That was a little too much excitement for the evening!
The following day the guys left on the four/three wheelers for some trout fishing! They were gone most of the day - and Ang and I are planning revenge on them for being gone so long, since we didn't get any shopping done ;) HAHA The kids enjoyed each others company, holding the kittens, gathering flowers, and digging in the dirt!
When Jaron and Steve got back, Jaron took Katrina for a few spins on the four-wheeler and I went with him as well!
After supper, we loaded up and went to Hemlock Lake for some more fishing. Ang and I were able to fit in a 30 minute walk and some girl talk - that was a real treat!
Katrina used her Bday fishing rod for the first time! But was too excited to sit still and catch some fish! LOL
2 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun. So glad you could get together again!
Looks like it was very relaxing!
Post a Comment