Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Birthday Bash

***Warning: Picture-heavy Post***

Last Saturday we had Courtney's 1st Birthday Bash! She looks ready to go, huh?!
Chocolate Cupcakes, with sweet frosting and chocolate sprinkles. Her #1 candle was repurposed from Katrina's 1st Bday!!

Time to eat! Unfortunately I didn't think to get a picture of the food table BEFORE everyone dug in. Our menu was Chicken Noodle Soup, Ham and Cheese Pumpkin Sandwiches, a Pumpkin Cheeseball with crackers, Candy Corn and Punch. Thanks Nana for your help!

Happy party goers....






Time for Cake!!! Yeah! When we sang Happy Birthday to her, she did not know what to think! She sat as far back in her seat as she could and almost looked scared. I think she was relieved when we stopped singing! LOL




I love this picture!

She didn't mind the frosting! Yeah. What kid does?!




After cake it was time for presents...her big sisters were more than happy to help out. And now, they are more than happy to help her play with them! HA


I'm sure this toy from Gammy and Grampa (THANKS) must be her favorite! She has played and played with it!
I'm just glad she can't actually stick her head inside! That hasn't kept her from trying!

Getting some help from Daddy opening gifts.

More presents...




There she goes again :)

Nana and PopPop with the girls...Gammy, Grampa and Aunt Angela, we MISSED YOU!, but Christmas is comin' :)

The traditional Bday girl/Mommy & Daddy shot. She was p.r.e.t.t.y. tired by this time!

We didn't get her stroller assembled on her party night. At first she didn't even try to walk with it, today she is gettin' the hang of it alittle more!

She is more comfortable pushing it while "walking" on her knees :)

Here we go...the right way!
I know it won't be long before she'll be zooming all over the place!

2 comments:

Stephanie @ The Cozy Old Farmhouse said...

1st birthday's are so special! Halie has that same stroller and still loves taking her babies for a walk. : )

Anonymous said...

She is such sweet medicine for my body and soul...they all are. Love you lil punkin! Nana