Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Double Duty

Earlier this month I found this absolutely gorgeous wreath!   I knew it would be perfect for our unadorned front door!  It was easy to make and inexpensive...I already had the smallish ornaments (Target) from last year :)

 
  I did use the scented pinecones from Walmart - 2 bags like she said.  I love how when we come home we are greeted by the Christmas-sy fragrance!  Originally I hung it with a creamy ribbon, but that just seemed to melt right into the door ;)  The red gives it a nice color-pop!
  I'm counting this for Ali's Day 12 and for Chari's Finished Object Friday :)  I've been to her little home on the web and have seen some cute FOF entries...you should go have a look, too!
  Christmas is getting closer and closer...are you ready yet?  I'm almost there with the presents :)  Looking forward to having Christmas with my side of the family tomorrow ;)

1 comments:

Charity said...

Very cute! I love that they are scented cones... I'm sure it does smell so nice!