Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Celebrating Mom

  It was a treat to be able to celebrate in person with Mom this year!  She is a rare and special treasure!
The family all met up at Golden Corral and I'm sure ate more food than we should have ;)  Then everyone came back to our home for cake, ice-cream and some games.

Grampa kept the girls entertained while the rest of us played Phase 10.

Lots of cheesin' going on here!  :)

Courtney thought we all were singing Happy Birthday to HER!  She was so excited!  HA!
 Love you Mom, a bushel and a peck!

2 comments:

Making Memories 1999 said...

Awww...I would love to see your Mom again! She is a special lady!! Please tell her I said HI, and give her a hug for me. Thanks. =)
~ Rebecca

Jamie said...

Great pictures, Andrea!
I'm sure you are enjoying being around your family so much...what a special treat!