Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Haynes Family Christmas

  We had Christmas with my family before going north. 
Courtney stylin' her new hat and shades :)  I can still hear her giggling with excitement over the presents!

Dad and a jar of pickles - one of his stocking stuffers

A knitting loom from Gammy and Grampa.  Katrina has shown a real interest in crafty things - she was pretty happy about this gift :)

Don't they all look SO CUTE in their hats?!?!!!
I was really excited about one of Angela's gifts from us this year; I had a Shutterfly book made from the pictures taken during our Annual Sister's Getaway.  Then unbeknownst to me, she made me a pillow with embroidery - a spinoff of a pillow I had seen on our Getaway.  I like her's better though :)
Aunt Angela bought the two oldest roller skates - they were over the moon excited about them! and of course had to try them on right at that moment!  HA
and a phone for Courtney, she is certainly 'in' to her phones right now :)
It was a good Christmas!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I loved the pictures of your Christmas! Your girls are just so beautiful...and I can't believe how much your baby is growing up either! She is just precious...

Brittany said...

Those girls are so cute they could be in a magazine =) I'd be excited too, if I got a cute hat like that for Christmas! With the cool shades, and a pink phone...what more could a girl want?!

Andrea said...

Thanks Ladies!