Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Finished Object Friday

The girls hairbows have seen better days...and I haven't been real crafty lately - which I've missed!!   It worked out to be a good combination - and now the girls have some new boutique bows to wear!  I used some clips off of YouTube as starting points on how to put them together.

These next three turned out to be my favorites of this batch!

This brown/pink bow was given to a friend of mine who is expecting.  There are some concerns about the baby's health and I know her Mommy is concerned.  Would you help me in praying for this Mommy and her unborn baby?  I know it would be appreciated greatly!!
  and that Leah is what I do (mostly) with all my ribbon :)  
Linking up with Charity today....Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  After cleaning three other homes this week, mine now needs my attention :)

6 comments:

Charity said...

Very Cute!! Bows are such fun to make... I've made a few. I love the pink one with the "bling" in the middle! :)

Jamie said...

LOVE those! I want to learn to make those so badly...I guess Youtube is where I need to go!

Leah said...

I kinda figured as much! :))) My girls just don't seem to want to wear bows much these days!! :)))) Hmmm....wonder why?? :)))

Nikki said...

Very pretty! My daughter would love to wear bows like these.

Brittany said...

so cute! I'm kinda sad that there's not really any cute things to make for boys ;)

Stephanie @ The Cozy Old Farmhouse said...

Very cute!