Just wanted to share some little snippets of our life, lately...nothing grand and glorious...just us.
We entered the Skype world (!) It's been really helpful for the girls to still 'see' Nana and PopPop and vice versa! and now I feel bad we never got around to skype(ing) with my parents when we lived in PA! If you have long distance family this is THE way to go!
This led to some spray painting :) I hung the painting as soon as it was dry enough to mount back together. The two smaller frames I hung today in the master bedroom and did a little re-staging of my dresser. I love the way it looks now! Hopefully I can do a post soon on that! I'm still needing some more frames before that can happen though. Having "decor patience" can be hard!
While I painted the girls were poppin' wheelies in the backyard ;) They love being outside!!
On Saturday the girls went to their first "FL" party. They were very excited about playing with their little friends and wishing Billie a Happy 4th Birthday! and I still think they are on a sugar rush! HA
And now, I'm signing off to do some sewing - some for me and some for the girls :)
2 comments:
I'm looking forward to seeing your finished dresser re-do! I understand the "decor patience"! =)
Cute picture of your girls poppin' wheelies! I'm looking forward to warmer weather, so my kiddos can play outside more.
Have a great day!
I definitely know what you mean by "decor patience!"
Post a Comment