Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Finished Object Friday - Heather Bailey scraps

Happy beginning-of-a-3-day-weekend to you!  It's been so long since I've posted a FOF I'm not sure if I still remember how this is done!  HA
  Back in March, my MIL had a birthday!  So, I thought I would pretty up some dish towels for her to use in her kitchen.  I also wanted to incorporate something that would remind (not that she would ever forget!) her of three of her 'grands' who moved so very far away. 
 

Hopefully you're not too tired of seeing these same fabrics being used in a bajillion ways here in my little web space!   I originally bought these fabrics to make Katrina's K graduation dress.  Then, I love seeing siblings dressed alike or coordinating; so I made Katie and Courtney dresses out of the same fabrics.  I still had enough of the starburst print for two little twin outfits!!  Finally I'm down to smallish sized scraps :)

I thought they turned out really cute...and I have more scraps to hopefully make myself a set soon :)  Realistically?  probably not til the end of summer ;)

Don't tell the other two towels, but I'm partial to the blue/yellow combo, but then again...always have had a soft spot for ruffles!!

3 comments:

Charity said...

The ruffled one is my favorite too... but then, I have a thing for about anything yellow!! :) Very cute - all of them!! :)

Jamie said...

I LOVE those so much!! Beautiful job, Andrea!

Brittany said...

Yep - I'm partial to the ruffled one, too =) They're all cute! Makes me wanna did through my scraps and make some.