Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

PA - part 2

The Saturday we were in T-town, PopPop bought tickets to the Classic Cars and Critters show.  I didn't take many pictures, but I did get pictures of the kiddos and their cousins riding horses. 



Courtney looked like she wasn't so sure about this riding-on-a-horse-thing, but she never cried, and stayed on willingly :)


Jack  - all smiles.  He also jabbered away the whole time he was riding :)
 
and there are no Katie/horse pictures because NO way was she getting on that horse!  LOL
  On to the next fun thing - some crafts...
we did see a few critters and some neat looking vintage autos, but I didn't get any pictures of those.  Too busy keeping track of kiddos :)
We were able to stop by Jaron's grandparents place and have a little visit.  They are such precious people, it's hard to see them age.  They have been faithful to leave us a Godly heritage!

enjoying the stream behind their home...

I so enjoyed the outdoors!  I love most summer weather in the north  :) 
  My MIL had her flowers  planted so prettily, as usual!  since vegetation is SO different between here and there, that was a real visual treat!

and we cooked out on PopPop's fireplace that he built!




and one last picture before 'hitting the road' to come back home!

Thanks for having us PopPop and Nana!  We love you and now we are expecting a visit.  soon!  :)

0 comments: