I had the priviledge of being invited to a baby shower for a new mommy-to-be! I think handmade gifts are lovely to receive and I like to sew, so it was perfect fit :) I love this particular fabric print by Denise Schimdt.
There was so much hype over this line when it made it's debut at JoAnn's. Funny thing is: 1. I didn't know it was such a big deal 2. I was at JoAnn's, saw the new fabric 3. Liked some of it, but wasn't "gaga" over the whole line like alot of bloggy sewists were 4. didn't buy any...at the time.
When I needed to buy some fabric for my gift - this red print fit the bill perfectly. I wanted something cute, girly and not pink. I like love pink, but at a little girl's baby shower you know there will be alot of pink and I wanted something a little bit different :)
I originally purchased just enough of this fabric to make the shower gift, but after seeing how adorable the dress turned out, I went back and bought some more of the same fabric to use for my three girls :) Can't wait!!
1 comments:
Very cute! I love that fabric! I wish we had a Joanne's here. Our went out of business years ago and I still miss that store!
Post a Comment