I have been tagged. Which means I am to list 7 random facts about myself and then tag 7 blogger buddies. However, this tagging thing has really exploded through cyber-space, so there aren't as many blogger buddies to tag any more!
1. I have gone wind-surfing in FL - it is fun, but NOT as easy as it looks!
2. I was sick the night before and the day of getting engaged - which is not the best time to be sick - I had just flown up to PA; compound that with exhaustian and some ethnic food that I don't typically eat; it wasn't a good combination! To celebrate our engagement, we went to a very nice restaurant (had our own private room) and the only thing I ate was a small appetizer as my entree, since that was all I could stomach.
3. Although, I never thought I would: I LOVE gardening - as long as I have gloves on - can't stand the dirt under my nails :)
4. I have been in Westminster Abbey in London, England! It is magnificent!!
5. Of the two parents who live in this house, I have changed EVERY diaper soiled here (just one of those husband/wives "understandings" :) AND have NOT begrudged that fact once! - so don't you hold it against him, either!! :)
6. I DO NOT like liver!!! YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!! - and don't know why anyone would!
7. I don't hear alarm clocks, never have and probably never will - but at this stage in life, I have one very handsome alarm clock and 2 beautiful little alarm clocks :) I love them all and am sooo blessed that God has allowed me to be a wife and mother!
Sharron, Aunt Debbie, Liz and Jenness: consider yourselves TAGGED!!!! :)
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
7 Random Facts....
Posted by Andrea at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought #5 would crack me right up!! Cool! I liked the rest of them also!!
welcome to blogspot!!!! now I can comment without signing into yahoo!!!! Yeah :)
Hey...I like your new blog! I enjoyed the seven random facts too! Brian probably wished that we had the same type of understanding about messy diapers!!! :) Hope you are having a wonderful week!
My daddy likes liver and onions. But, I'm with you....YUCK!
Post a Comment