Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Last Friday's Recipe

I haven't actually tried this recipe, so I can't "vouch for it" :) I thought it sounded like it might be good, so hopefully I can make it tonight or tomorrow sometime! Since it is Fall now, anything with pumpkin "catches" my eye! :)

Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bread

3 cups sugar
1 15 oz. can solid-pack pumpkin
4 eggs
1 cup veg. oil
3/4 cup water
2/3 cup peanut butter
3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground nutmeg

In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil, water and peanut butter; beat well. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Gradually add to pumpkin mixture; mix well. Pour into 2 greased 9x5x3 in. loaf pans. Bake at 350* for 60-70 min. or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 min. before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Andrea!! Just saw you moved your blog!! Cool!! Now I can just click on your name from mine and there you are!! I love catching up with you!! Any chance of you posting pictures of your house??

Leora Schenck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leora Schenck said...

Hey Andrea~
I like your new blog!
Your recipes always sound so yummy! I am a little behind on posting any on my blog.

Take Care!

Neugier said...

Hey Andrea!

Welcome to Blog Spot!
I really like your Picasso Pops, we will have to try them soon.

Amy