Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Birthday Girl

This past weekend, we helped celebrate Hailey Marie's 1st Birthday! Katrina is quite impressed that she has teeth and can walk! I have heard many times, "Mommy, Hailey has teeth and she can walk!" LOL
Unfortunately, I misplaced my camera half-way through the party, so I don't have any "cake" pictures :( But, you can take my word for it, she THOROUGHLY enjoyed her cake and frosting! and was not to happy when it was taken away!

Some of the Birthday Bunch
The Birthday girl with her gifts

2 comments:

Liz said...

So cute! I am sure the kiddos had lots of fun at the party! It is so cute to see how excited they get! I made Katy a "Hello Kitty" cake for her 3rd bday and she loved it. Wish we could have seen some pics of Hailey eating her cake. I know it is easy to forget and lose track of things when there is a lot going on! Happy Birthday Hailey!

Truckin Teeds said...

Sounds like a fun party. Katrina is such a hoot! :o)