This past weekend, we helped celebrate Hailey Marie's 1st Birthday! Katrina is quite impressed that she has teeth and can walk! I have heard many times, "Mommy, Hailey has teeth and she can walk!" LOL
Unfortunately, I misplaced my camera half-way through the party, so I don't have any "cake" pictures :( But, you can take my word for it, she THOROUGHLY enjoyed her cake and frosting! and was not to happy when it was taken away!
3 days ago
2 comments:
So cute! I am sure the kiddos had lots of fun at the party! It is so cute to see how excited they get! I made Katy a "Hello Kitty" cake for her 3rd bday and she loved it. Wish we could have seen some pics of Hailey eating her cake. I know it is easy to forget and lose track of things when there is a lot going on! Happy Birthday Hailey!
Sounds like a fun party. Katrina is such a hoot! :o)
Post a Comment