Black Friday the girls and I were up early and went with my MIL to see what deals we could find...later on, I thought it probably would have been better if I had just stayed in bed :)
Katie wasn't her normal self, I know that it was because I had had to wake her up earlier than normal. The stores weren't too bad, but the mall was full of people!! and Katrina was sensing everyone's excitement and was wound up, she is also friendlier with strangers than what I am comfortable with, so I was a little nervous with all that! She really doesn't have any fear and I was afraid she might get lost in the hustle and bustle.
While we were in Michaels, an older lady gave Katrina a compliment and Katrina turned around and said, "Mommy, she talked to me!" as if she was tattling on the lady :) Then, I had to explain to the lady that she was just obeying me because I had told her we don't talk to anyone that we don't know! :)
All in all, I didn't get much shopping done at all! A few little things here and there, but not anything substantial like I had hoped! I did get something for Jaron and also picked up the girls Christmas dresses, which I felt really good about, since I normally have already bought them by Thanksgiving!
Jaron was successful though, and bought me a Cricut for part of my Christmas!! I was extremely happy, since I have wanted one since they came out! The whole process of him buying this was very long and detailed, so I won't bore you with all the details, except to say that between Angela and JoAnn Fabrics in FL and Jaron and Walmart in PA, I am now the very proud owner of my very own Cricut!!
Thanks Sweetheart! I always knew there was a reason I married you! :) HAHA
0 comments:
Post a Comment