Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ruffle Skirt


I came across a ruffled skirt tutorial from "lurking" on Misty's blog. ( I told her, it is her fault if my house gets messy while the sewing machine is out - HAHA).
Anyways, it is really hard for me to find skirts for Katrina that are long enough for her long "Haynes" legs, and that also fit her tiny waist..so these skirts will be a great solution!!
The tutorial was explained out very easy to follow and I had the skirt finished in no time! Now, my house won't be messy for too long! :)

5 comments:

Leora Schenck said...

Cute! Cute!

kentncarissa said...

Hey there, I just wanted to tell you I think your family is beautiful. you all look so happy! If you get a chance, check outmy page, and tell Angela to get ahold of me, I would love to catch up to her.
www.kentncarissa.blogspot.com
love
Carissa (Everhart) Seward

Deb said...

Andrea you are always so crafty with things. I guess you are a "chip off the old block", not that I think of your mother as a chip or an old block. I love keeping up with your famiy through your blog. Love, A.D.

Andrea said...

Carissa,
Thanks for "stopping by" again!
I did go to your page and tried to leave a comment, but I think I must not have done it right :(
Looks like you are being a great mommy!
I'll be sure to pass along your info to Angela!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Truckin Teeds said...

Very cute! You're getting to be quite the seamstress! I'm impressed! :o)