Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Katrina drew this "duck" today! I was very amazed!! my first thought was that maybe the lines were just "chance scribbles" that really do resemble a duck - even if it is a "stuck-up" duck :) at least it looks like that to me! But then, later on she brought me another piece of paper to show me her "rabbit." I could make out the body, head, face and ears...so maybe this really is a duck! She was quite proud of it, also!
This platter will be gracing our table this Thanksgiving! I won it at a local shop "Sally's Mercantile" that opened up about 2-3 months ago! Friday was the first time, I had been in there and bought 2 items, put my name in the jar and walked out. I never did pay attention to what the platter looked like! Monday they called and said I had won! :)
Runaway Duster :) Katie "ran" off with my swiffer duster today! Doesn't she look mischevious ?!?
I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! (love the plate!)