Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

happy WHITE thanksgiving!

Saturday afternoon, it started snowing and kept snowing until late Sunday night! We got around 2-4 inches of very wet, "packy" snow. Katrina has been so excited about going out and playing in the snow!! We were out for a little while and we made her first snowman! Fall leaves for arms and snapdragon flowers for eyes and buttons, leaf stems for the mouth :) She really enjoyed herself, and I hoping this will make for a long afternoon nap ; )


Winter wonderland!

Katie looking out from the balcony - I think she was a little surprised to see everything in white!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

How beautiful!! And, I love the snowman!

Leah said...

While it is a beautiful picture, you can keep the snow in PA!! LOVED the snowman!!!!

Liz said...

So pretty!!! It has been in the low 70's here this week!!! Enjoy!!

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

wow. . .you got snow before we did!!! Love the snow pic and your girls. . .sooooo CUTE!!! :) enjoy the snow LOL

Truckin Teeds said...

Very pretty! I'm glad you got so much done at your house. We hope to be able to come see the progress. :o)

Leora Schenck said...

Very pretty! But, I agree with Leah ~ keep the snow in PA! :~)