There are so many things I could say about this wonderful lady - My Mom! but, that could take a while, so I'll cut it short:
1. Mom, you ARE the very best, thanks for being a great example to me!
2. I love and appreciate you more than ever!
3. Thanks for all the help and advice you give, even though we are miles apart;the daily phone calls are always something I look forward to!
I read this quote in a magazine, it made me all teary-eyed and describes very well, the way I feel about my Mom, being Gammy to our girls!
Happy Birthday Mom!!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Happy Birthday
Posted by Andrea at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Aunt Jenny!!!!
Andrea, Thanks for letting your mom know how much you love and appreciate her. There is no better music to a mom's ears. I know.
Love, A.D.
Post a Comment