This New Years season was very busy for us, but enjoyable! Here are pics of some of our activities :)
"THE" College 4 - from what I heard, they caused a large portion of Mrs. Lum's gray hairs :) HAHA
Amber and Sharron, college pals and partners in crime! HAHA
Jen, Jack and Baby #3 on the way :)
The cousins were able to get in lots of playtime (along with the occasional squabble ) :) One of their favorite things to do was "dancing"!
Sharron and I
Amber's son, Joseph. He is totally adorable!! Can't you tell !?!
SCUM was a favorite holiday game this year
Steve and Katie gettin' to know each other! This was soo funny, Katie was playing a "cat and mouse" game with Steve, but he finally when won when she decided she would sit with him after all! :) (Steve and Angie - it was really great to see you guys again, we definitely need to get together again, before another year goes by!!
Aunt Jessica is a great aunt! Here she and the girls are playing a game out of the Lucky Charms box!
3 days ago
2 comments:
i love scum!!! i remember the Christmas you all came up to Michigan and we played game after game!!! yes ,memories!! :)
Aww, we're in your blog! I don't know about those comments about us causing any kind of trouble, tho'. *all innocent like* =)
I had a real good time w/ya all, thanx so much for letting us stay and for the wonderful meal!
If possible, I'd love some copies of your pics. The one of the girls dancing, Sharron and I, and Joseph eating. *grin*
Post a Comment