Christmas Day was spent in FL with my family - YIPPEE!
For our family we have this little "tradition" that we hope it will rain on Christmas day! Here is why: in Brazil it is impossible for it to snow, so we always wished for rain; then when we moved to FL we always wished for rain too! I know that there are not very many Christmases past that it did not rain and this year was no exception! Although it rained just a wee tiny bit on Christmas morning - it still rained and I was thankful! Although, it isn't anything "super-spiritual" that it needs to rain on Christmas, I am always grateful when God answers this little prayer of mine. Just another reminder that God does care about the "little" things in our lives!!
Katrina enjoying some books from Gammy and Grampa
Angela and the shirt we bought for her
Dad, always happy to recieve camera accessories!!
A really special treat was Guarana (a Brazilian softdrink), that Mom ordered off the internet especially for Christmas!
Mom and her vest from Chrisopher and Banks
Dad, carrying on the tradition that Mom gets a Precious Moments figurine each year
Katie playing with her caterpillar from Gammy and Grampa
Jaron happy with his Dewalt jigsaw from Mom and Dad
3 days ago
2 comments:
It was nice to see you even from a distance!! Glad you enjoyed yourself!!
Hmmmm, I am not sure about this praying for rain on Christmas. I don't believe I ever heard that one about your family, but if it was and is important to you all, it sure is awesome God cares enough to give it to you. Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas, even if it was packed fulled.
Love, A.D.
Post a Comment