Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My "new" dishwasher...

Two days ago Katrina asked to washed the dishes in the sink, so I let her!! She did a really good job, too! She stayed at the job for 40 minutes straight! I was impressed! She washed and rinsed each item and then put it on the towel on the counter just like she has seen her Momma do, many times over :)
She was meticulous - washed the front and the back, and carefully curled the sponge around the plate edge and washed that as well.
I think I just might let her do this a little more often ;)






2 comments:

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

it's nice when they start learning to do the dishes :) I remember the 1st time my mom let my 2 oldest wash. . .we mopped the floor afterwards LOL!!! They are much better now:)

Truckin Teeds said...

Wow! She is growing up so fast! But yipee for you :o) Now you have a little helper!