My "Cupcake" started talking! Some words are hard for "non-mommy" ears to understand, but most of the time she can be understood. This new ability adds a whole new dimension to her little personality and it is sooo much fun!!
Her first word was "NO!" LOL from there, she has come along way...from "want some", "baby", "please", "thank you", "bye", "night-night", "I'll get it"; just to name a few! She even says her prayers at the table before eating! Although, the only thing you can understand about that, is "Amen!" :)
I took this picture when I was putting her to bed for the night. She has gotten into the habit of waving and saying "night-night" or "bye-bye" when we put her to bed. It is sooo cute and her little arm just gets to movin'!! It is a fun little routine and then she doesn't complain about going to bed, which she hardly did anyways!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Katie Nicole
Posted by Andrea at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, how fun! Good for her! And that's neat that you all got family pics done--they all turned out wonderfully!
Thanks for asking to be "invited" to my blog! I sent the invite.
Post a Comment