Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday Morning Snuggles

There are lots of things I like about Sundays:
-having Jaron home all day!!!!
-congregational singing
-coming home from church, to a cooked meal
-afternoon naps and leisure time
but, I think at the top of the list would have to be the morning snuggle time we enjoy as a family!
Whenever Katie wakes up (she is usually the first), one of us gets her and brings her back to bed(this isn't a habit we have made with either one of the girls, but Sunday mornings are different), then not much longer and Katrina wanders in and we are all piled in the bed together just cuddling and snuggling!!! It is soo special!


Snugglebugs

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, cuddle time is the best, as long as it is not in the middle of the night! :-)

The girls are so adorable in these pictures! You certainly can tell they are loved!

Beth Hotchkiss-Yoder said...

why not make it a habit??? They grow up way to fast!!!!!

Jamie said...

I love it too! Our day off is Friday, so it happens on that morning alot, and a few other ones every once in a while! LOVE IT!

Truckin Teeds said...

Awww, too cute. Enjoyed all those pictures. You've just been a bloggin fool lately. :o)

Leah said...

Andrea - just love the pictures! Enjoy the snuggles while you can! It's my experience that now I get hugs when they want something!! Not really!!

Leora Schenck said...

There's nothing in the world like "Snuggle Time" with the munchkins!!! Very sweet pictures!