Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Goodies

We had a good Valentines! Seems like we were celebrating it from Dad's visit on.
First we recieved the box from Gammy and Grampa...FULL of all kinds of goodies, for everyone. THANKS SO MUCH!
Then sweets from Aunt Jessica arrived in the mail, Aunt Angela's box followed soon after. The girls (like their mother) LOVE getting boxes or cards in the mail - so holidays are always a special treat!
My Valentine surprised me with a Pampered Chef pizza kit and then said that I should try my Mom's recipe - which is always delicious and something that I always request when we are home for visits. So, I made my first pizza and it turned out pretty good, if I say so myself! LOL and then, he spoiled me even further by ordering a Broom Vac for me (It is charging right now!) This should make keeping the floors clean a little easier, since it seems like I am always sweeping, sometimes several times a day! THANKS HONEY!
and of course, the gifts from Nana and PopPop were great! Both girls enjoyed playing with their light-up duckies in the bathtub! and the stickers are just about gone, too!
THANKS everyone for the goodies! We hope your Valentines Day was as special as you made ours!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

What a nice Valentine's Day you all had. I always enjoy your positive upbeat blog entries filled with love for your girls, hubby, PA and FL families. So refreshing and you know I love all the pictures. The girls are growing so fast.
Love, A.D.

Leah said...

Loved looking at the pictures!! Looks like you had a great Valentine's Day!!

AmberDawn said...

oh how fun! Great pictures! Glad you all had a good Valentine's Day. We're pretty spoiled from family, too (I think it has something to do w/the baby, tho *grin*).