Nothing spectacular going on...just normal life! :)
Little Miss Katie spiked a fever yesterday and today; poor thing! She just doesn't feel good! The two of us stayed home from church today and that did seem to help the fever go down some and she started eating again! Which made me feel better!! Hopefully tomorrow she'll be back to her old self!!
Here she is all cuddled up, watching "Mother Goose goes to the Zoo" Musical DVD...
...while Katrina was down in the basement helping Daddy and Benjie clear out dirt and rocks. They are digging the floor down, so there will be enough headspace to put the ping-pong table down there - that should be fun!!
She loves helping us out and we like it too!
I have been keeping busy with my two angels, house and hubby; and in the mean time managed to squeak in a little bit of time working on Katie's quilt.
I really should have had this done a while ago!! But, I have some incentive now!! This coming Friday, a friend and I will be going to check out a quilt shop that has very reasonable prices on long-arm quilting :) Looking forward to that!!
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
3 days ago
1 comments:
Poor Katie, I trust she is doing better today and Katrina doesn't pick up the nasty bug. I know Gammy feels she is needed to help her baby when she is sick. I know I hate when Buster and Bayah are sick.
Love to all, A.D.
Post a Comment