Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Random Snapshots
Our weather has been cloudy and rainy, I'm ready to see the sun again! :)
Katie seems to be feeling a little bit better, at least she hasn't had a fever for the past two days (Yippee!), but she is still not her normal self. So, we skipped MOPS today and I got all the floors cleaned instead :)
Katrina is doing fine, and has been extra caring with Katie, although Katie wants no part of it! Katrina even offered Katie her special blanket - I was impressed!!!
Otherwise, we are great and looking forward to a full weekend!
We will be going to a youth rally and Jaron will be chairing a panel discussion there; and then Saturday I'm hoping to get some spring-clothes shopping done :)
Posted by Andrea at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey sis I enjoyed the photo slide- thanks for sharing. Did Tator do the giraffe by herself? Also I love the pic. of you and Katie-bug you will have to send me a copy of it. Talk w/ u later. Love 2 u all. Angela
Also love the giraffe! Someone had the creative juices flowing for that one. Hope you are all feeling better. BTW, do you mind if I link you as a friend on my blog?
Post a Comment