Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

That about sums it up....

This morning Katrina and I were enjoying some cuddle time in bed, when she noticed the bunny on the outfit Katie was going to wear today.
This is the ensuing conversation:

K - Why is that bunny on that dress?

M - Because it is Easter, when Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead (I know bunnies and crosses don't "mix", but I didn't want her to think Easter was all about bunnies! Yes, it was a lame answer :)

K - There were snakes on the cross.

M - There were snakes on the cross!!!!!?????

K - Yes.

M - Do you mean when the children of Isreal had to look at the snake on a stick to feel better?

K - Yes, and Adam and Eve were disobedient!!

M - Oh!

All of this was said very matter-of-factly, with her beautiful large eyes emphasizing each and every point!! This kid - she is hilarious! I guess between Jr. Worship and Mommy/Daddy we have alittle bit of work to do!! HaHa

Hope you all enjoy your Easter! I know for me, lately I have once again been realizing that I don't deserve the mercy God grants me and I am very thankful He is a loving and forgiving God!
Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Charity said...

Andrea,

Just got back from Hobe Sound. Everything was as warm and tropical as I remembered. I'll be posting pics soon. Please pass along my thanks to your folks for the use of their playpen and highchair. They were very, very much appreciated!

Truckin Teeds said...

Hey! So sorry about your wall...poor Jaron, he sure has his work cut out for him. Wish we were closer...I'd send Tim over to help. :o)

Leah said...

Andrea - hope you have fun straightening out your little girl! At least some things are sticking!!

Charity said...

Andrea,

Could you send me your e-mail address to charityyb@hotmail.com?

Leora Schenck said...

Andrea~ Too Cute!

Enjoyed catching up on your blog. And enjoyed all your pictures too. Sorry about your ladybug dilemma

Take Care!