Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Wednesday

Trout Season has started!! Jaron took Katrina Monday afternoon to catch some - they came home with two!

Learning about fish organs - lovely (not) :)

Last night, we had a family picnic at our local park. Still a little chilly, but the girls enjoyed themselves. Nana and PopPop were there also. Please keep them in your prayers. She will be having the Heated Chemowash surgery this Friday.

My batteries went on the blink and this time I didn't have a spare set with me :( So I wasn't able to get that many pictures.

Today we were up bright and early to go to MOPS. Everyone brought their own pot or planter and we planted pansies! I really enjoyed this especially and now I'm really looking forward to going and getting my own flowers for the house, but it needs to warm up a little bit more yet.

This planter was part of an arrangement my parents had delivered when Katrina was born. Thought it was about time, I actually put it to use again :)


After lunch, some outside time in the warm sunshine!! The girls really enjoyed themselves and of course didn't want to come in when it was nap time :)



4 comments:

Jennie said...

Really nice to be able look at your photos. -Dad

Liz said...

We have been enjoying some 80's temps here finally!! Hopefully it will stay that way....I am so tired of chilly, winter days!! Enjoyed the pictures:)

Leah said...

Right now I am so glad I am allergic to fish!!! YUCK!! Loved the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I think it is so neat that Jaron takes the girls fishing with him!

I have great memories of me fishing as a girl. In fact, I still love it!