Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fool's Day!

This week is off to a good start!
Saturday I was busy with running and last minute touch-ups to the house before Jason, Sheri and Victoria arrived.

It was really great to see them again, and especially great to meet Victoria for the first time!! She is such a little doll! Katrina and Katie were very interested in her and Katrina even got the chance to hold her!

Jason and Sheri - you guys come back anytime!! We really enjoyed our time with you!


Saturday afternoon, the weather was beautiful (as long as you were in the sun!) Katrina loves being outside with her Daddy and helping in any way she can! So he put her "to work" helping pick up some brush; I thought the setting sunlight would make for some cute pictures :)






In the meantime, Katie was inside with me. While I was fixing supper, she was being her happy little self and giving me these just too cute grins!! I absolutely love it when she does these little (big) grins!


These two moments were captured last week:
1. Katrina playing her "clarinet/mop" (that has lost it's head). She is even holding her fingers the right way!

2. Katie was soo exhausted (from waking up at 6:40 a.m.; and she doesn't take her morning naps anymore), she fell asleep while eating her lunch! She was so comical, she would take a bite, chew; take a bite, chew...all while keeping her eyes closed. Of course, when I tried to put her in bed for a nap she perked right up :)

2 comments:

Jim & Lolly Brewer said...

These pics where the kids fall asleep at odd times in odd places are priceless. Lolly and all

Jamie said...

ADORABLE PICTURES!!