Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Warning....long post...lots of pictures!!

Technically, I should be doing other things besides blogging :) but, instead I'm getting this blog caught up alittle bit!! (At least the Grandparents will be happy!!)

Thanksgiving Program
Two weeks ago, Katrina's class put on a little Thanksgiving program. I really like her teachers, Mrs. B. and Mrs. Novack - they do an excellent job with the kids!
Each child recited their full name, address, and phone number as well as singing different songs, doing echo reading and some hand rhymes. I was so proud of her!!



Baby Shower

Our church ladies hosted a Baby shower to welcome Courtney. I wasn't expecting them to, nor had I even thought about the possibility of one! The gifts were lovely and it was nice just to get together! It was also really great that we were able to do this while my family was still here, so Mom and Angela were able to be a part.


Family Fun by the Fire

After getting home from the baby shower, Jaron had a campfire going. The weather was perfect, at the beginning we felt a few raindrops; but we prayed they would go away and they did! It is wonderful to have a God who cares about the little things! Jaron had everything set up for roasting hotdogs and s'mores. We all really enjoyed our time together in the cool night air; the girls had a blast playing on their playhouse in the dark and Grampa showed Katrina how to hold on to the sides of the slide while going down. Courtney slept right through it all :)


This blog post has been brought to you in part by three girls napping :)

Other news...I have been trying for a week now to get this post posted :) It seems that adding one more family member really eats away at the hours in a day! Lots of other pics to upload, but somehow the computer is full of picstures and won't accept any more until we do some weeding out. hmm..wonder how that happened ;)

We had a good Thanksgiving and hope you all did too!

0 comments: