Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Courtney Addilyn Sickler

Our third special blessing arrived on November 8, 2008. She weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19 1/4 in. long. By far this was my easiest labor and delivery :)
She is a real darling and her two older sisters love her immensely - sometimes a little too much :) Overall, they have been really good with her! We are still adjusting to doing things together as a family of five now, I feel like things are going well, everything just takes a little longer than it did before! Alot has happened since she was born, so I have lots of pictures to share, although my blogging time just isn't as important right now :)
All of these pictures were taken while we were still in the hospital. She looks like a mix of both the girls, but is now starting to get "her own look."









Just for fun, I thought I would post Katrina and Katie's newborn pics as well.

Katrina Ann - 7 lbs. 12 oz.


Katie Nicole - 8 lbs. 13oz.
Courtney Addilyn - 8 lbs. 5 oz.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable.......I wish I could pull her out of the pictures!! I can't wait to hold her.

Jamie said...

She is just so beautiful. Congratulations to your whole family!

Love,
The Taylors

phantom said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you guys. Glad all went well with delivery and you are all doing fine.

Leah said...

COngratulations to you all!! I am sure you are glad she is here safe and sound! I am also sure that you have plenty of helpers of the small and large variety!!!

Truckin Teeds said...

So very happy to finally see pics of your newest addition! She's just adorable! :o) Can't wait to see her in person! I have a special gift for her and hope to get it sent out within the next week (we'll see if that's just good intentions or reality!). Love you guys and we're praying for you and your "family of five".