Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Little Red Riding Hood

We don't celebrate Halloween. However, Katrina's preschool was having a little party and a costume parade, so we joined in. We know that she doesn't really understand what Halloween is all about, but she would definitely wonder why everyone else had a costume and she didn't!!
My Mom (Thank You), made her Little Red Riding Hood costume and a duplicate for Katie; although Katie wouldn't have a thing to do with her cape :)
I thought they both looked totally adorable in their red and white!

Very excited to go to school!


At the playground.



After leaving preschool, we stopped at the local library and this cute little Bridge for some pictures - you should have heard all the giggling as they ran about :)









3 comments:

REB said...

What a nice idea. They look adorable.

phantom said...

They look very cute. I am sure that they had fun.

Jennie said...

They look amazingly adorable, but I am a little prejudice since they are my neices!! CAN'T wait to see you ALL in a couple of days!! Luv ya, sis