Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pilgrims, Turkeys and a funny...

Nana dropped in yesterday for a little bit to "play" with the girls. She brought with her some crafting kits. Katrina made a Pilgrim, Katie made a big turkey and they both worked on making a flock of smaller turkeys.





Tonight while I was getting the girls ready for bed, Katrina decided she NEEDED a bandaid for her finger. I picked out a little barbie bandaid, of course both the girls wanted to see the design before putting it on her finger. As soon as Katrina saw the Barbie, she came up with this quirky, but cute little rhyme:
"Barbie, Barbie, where's your bone?
Somebody stole it
and took it home."
She cracks me up! I told her Daddy who was quite pleased with his daughter! I also checked her preschool calendar and found out my assumption was correct: They've been working on rhyming words!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katrina looks so grown up with her hair done up like that! I'd love to see pics of how the pregnansy is going! I can't wait to hear she has arrived! Love yaou all, Jess

Anonymous said...

Sorry ~ somehow, I my password is not working tonight~ I had to use mom's! JEss

Leah said...

Hi Andrea! I love keeping up with you all through your blog! Your girls are growing up so fast!