Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

For my Sis

..to make her "hate" me ;)


Posted by Picasa
Saturday, I went Christmas shopping - wow! was it a trip! I really hadn't done any shopping at all! But, I'm happy to say most of the shopping was accomplished, whew!! I was beginning to think we wouldn't have any gifts to give out :)
While I was out and about, I spied these items, had to have them you know how that goes ;) and now I'm just posting them here to make Angela jealous! HAHA
Don't worry though, she does the same thing to me! Isn't that what sisters are for?!?!?

1 comments:

Jennie said...

To the readers of the comments on this blog... I AM NOT A HATER!!!! I just know what I want and when my sister gets it I get "MAD"!! LOL Andrea, I have already put together my outfit that will go nicely with the purse and shoes :)) Glad you were able to have a good time shopping- you deserved it!!! Proud to call you MY sister!!