Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is Comin'

Wow! December has been busy...but that isn't very unusual, I guess! :)

We attended Christmas in our Hometown in Tunkhannock. Lots of fun. There were trolley rides, horse drawn carriages, free mulled cider, ice sculptures, christmas shopping and the magic of Christmas was in the air!

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went and picked our tree. This year we bought a Frasier Fir (we usually buy a Douglas Fir); it is beautiful! Definitely our tree of choice from now on! I love riding down the road and seeing the trees riding on top of the vehicles - makes me feel all
Christmassy inside ;)

One Sunday afternoon, we staged our own little photo shoot. The girls were hungry and needed a nap, so I was happy to get these shots! Their Santa dresses are from Aunt Jessica; she bought them last year after Christmas, for $4 a piece!! (THANKS JESS, we've gotten lots of compliments)

This past weekend, we drove down to Hershey, PA and enjoyed a wonderful time with Steve and Ang and their two boys. We ate supper at Friendlys and then went on to see the Sweet Lights at Hershey. The cousins enjoyed being crammed in the back, Ang cuddled with Courtney, and Steve was given a smooch from Katie :)


That about sums up the news for now :) I hope you all are enjoying this Holiday season!


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Truckin Teeds said...

Hey! You're supposed to wait for us to be in Lebanon before you go to Hershey! :o) Too bad we missed you guys. I hope we get to see you over the holidays. We really want to meet Courtney! :o) Give the girls hugs from us! Love ya!