The girls are finally napping...why is it they never want to go to sleep when they are obviously tired?!?! I guess if I knew the answer to that question, I could write a book...sigh
The important thing is they did go to sleep...especially since we have church tonight. :)
Courtney is now 3.5 weeks old! A month ago, it seemed like she would never be born and now I can hardly believe how quickly the time has flown by!!
She is a such a little doll! She only wakes up about twice a night to eat, which makes things easier on Mommy :) Katrina and Katie adore her and "smother mother" her. If she cries at all, they are quick to try to help out by giving her a bottle or her paci, even though that isn't necessarily what she needs :)
The only "problem" we are having so far is that she is too much of a lady and DOES NOT like to burp, which is giving her some tummy troubles, but that will get better eventually.
Here are some random snapshots of our newest little beauty!
This cute little jumper is from Gammy and she wanted to see pictures...
...and I was fortunate enough to catch this little smile on camera!
Sleeping Beauty
Here's look'in at you :) I love all these little baby faces!
3 days ago

5 comments:
Courtney is a girl after her aunts heart :) She is so smart...she knows little ladies aren't supposed to burp :)) Ha-ha-he-he... LUVVV YOU, sis
awe, the girls are too cute!
oh yeah, I know what you mean about them not wanting to go to sleep even when they're clearly tired. hmmm.. I wish someone would make ME take a nap sometimes- haha... (they don't know how easy their lives are!!)
Love the pictures and once again you have a beautiful baby!!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!
She is sooo beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting already!
Congrats on your new little blessing! The main picture you have up is just amazing! What beautiful girls! Have a merry Christmas!
Post a Comment