Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Friday Ya'll

The girls like to do crafty things as well. makes me happy! Whenever I can I try to pick up little inexpensive projects for us to do together! Both of these projects were delivered in their Easter baskets this year.
I found these Curious George suncatchers in Targets $spot - that place is bad for my husbands wallet! HA



Her eyes are just a-sparklin' here :)



I was amazed at how QUIET they both were while painting. total concentration was apparently necessary!






Then last week we made these clay PotPals. They were part of Nana and PopPops Easter gifts to the girls. These needed a little more adult surpervision, but crafty none-the-less.
Katie made the dragon-fly ....



Katrina made the butterfly ...






I have been working on some projects that will be future FOF. One is a scrapbook LO that I am thinking about submitting for publication. I have never done that before, but it has been a dream of mine, so I'm thinking about giving it a shot. Wish me luck!
There other involves some cute Hiedi Grace fabric I bought at JoAnns last fall. Not quite ready to reveal that one.
Now if I could just find some extra hours laying around somewhere ;)
The next blog is in the works...so stay tuned ;)

0 comments: